The Benefits of Having Live Music
Having any sort of entertainment at an event can take planning and organising. But the benefits of having live music over a DJ or even a tablet with music on, we think, is the best option!
So what would we say are the benefits?
- It makes it a much more sociable evening for you and your friends.
- Having people standing in front, entertaining you makes it far more personal.
- Musicians can adapt their repertoire, depending on the audience.
- People will come just to see a live band.
- We have regular followers…yes that’s true!
- Seeing a band is a full evening’s entertainment. It makes for a really great evening, to spend with friends, enjoying a live performance.
- Cover bands will play well known music, but it is often their take on a song, so will be a great variation to the original.
- Watching musicians is actually quite mesmerising….
- There can be a bit of audience participation – the band can mingle in the audience, as we have done on many occasions!
- A good band can totally ‘make’ a night. People will go home talking about a great band, maybe even remembering them for years to come.
Sway Allstars have clients where we have played at their weddings and then various family birthday parties as well. Or another client who we played at his 30th birthday party, then his 40th and he’s already booked us for his 50th (in 6 years time!) – BECAUSE they know (and trust us) that we will MAKE their party.
How about we make your party/wedding/event as well?
Get in touch today! Either by calling 01435 408083, filling in our contact form or emailing us. Someone will then be in touch to give you all the necessary information. Can’t wait to chat!